Welcome!

Greetings and welcome to Room 9's blog.
Here you will find information, thoughts, and links to interesting new learning.
I hope you have fun.
Go and explore:-)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Maths Week



Next week is Maths Week.
Everyday in Room 9 we will spend time working on the daily challenges.
Miss Shaw has made a username and password for each of us so that we can login and play the games and complete activities.
Here is the link to the website http://mathsweek.org.nz/

Room 9-Your mission: tell me your favourite activity on the maths Week website.

6 comments:

  1. My favourite game is ranning money.Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite game is ranning money.neoJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favrot game on maths's week was math's milionare.connor

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite game was rainning money.
    Eve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favourite game was canyon splatter.louis.j

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite game was rainning money.
    Amy!:-)

    ReplyDelete