Welcome!

Greetings and welcome to Room 9's blog.
Here you will find information, thoughts, and links to interesting new learning.
I hope you have fun.
Go and explore:-)

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Friday Celebration Rotation....








Room 9 finally got to experience Miss Shaw's celebration activity today. They took part in two activities. One was a craft and the other involved eating! Yummy.

Room 9: Your Mission.
Please descibe what we did and how it linked to our celebrations topic. Also add any new learning from todays session.

5 comments:

  1. We went on the mimo and looked at a paragraph and I learnt that the Japanese warriors used fans and also used for toys. Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I learnt that the Japaneese warriors used fans to fight with.
    SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lernt that the Japanese used to use fans as weapons.Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun dowing shapes and coulers. and This cind of mac thing with miss neawallan.my fafrite was dowing coulers.

    ReplyDelete