Welcome!

Greetings and welcome to Room 9's blog.
Here you will find information, thoughts, and links to interesting new learning.
I hope you have fun.
Go and explore:-)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Telling the Time

Today we spent some time learning how to read analogue clock(the clocks with the numbers and hands).

Remember that the little hand tells us the hour that it has been. The big hand tells us how many minutes past or to the next o'cock time.

Go to the netvibes page to find the activity under the maths tab.

Room 9: Your mission: practice, practice, practice!

6 comments:

  1. I leanrt that anything before the number 6 is past the o'cloak time and anything after the number 6 is to the o'cloak time.Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not about the question but I CAME BACK FROM SRI LANKA.UMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you Uma! I hope I will see you at school this week. The blog has been quiet with you gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learnt that half a clock is past and the other half is to.Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learnt that if the time was 5:45 that means the hour hand would be on the 5 amd the minute hand would be on the 45 maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lernt how tell the time like 8.00,10.00,7.00.

    ReplyDelete